Norfolk Baseball Community,
We are excited to begin planning for the 2021 Norfolk Baseball Spring Season! We’re opening registration on January 8th for a season with games potential beginning mid-April for all leagues and age groups.
Please visit the Norfolk Baseball website and click the registration banner to both register your player as well as your interest in volunteering and/or coaching. http://www.norfolkbaseball.com/
We anticipate an on-time start to the season this spring for all leagues and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 protocols and guidelines to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Opens: Today January 9, 2021
- Closes: Sunday February 28, 2021
- Late registrants will be put on waitlist, and may not be placed on a team
- T-Ball – Must turn 4 years old by April 30, 2021 – Typically Kindergarten age
- A – 6 years old/1st Grade
- AA, AAA, Majors, Babe Ruth - 2nd Grade and up ( Baseball 7 to 18)
- T-Ball Registration $150
- All other leagues $225
- If you have an account credit from 2020 that will be clearly applied during your registration process.
- Please consider volunteering and/or coaching this season. We are a volunteer-run organization and need your involvement and support!
Thank you very much and we’re excited to get back on the field. Please feel free to reach out to our board or league directors with any questions. (http://norfolkbaseball.website.sportssignup.com/Site/Contact-Us/-Board-Members-Volunteers)
The Norfolk Baseball Board